Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hang In There

I know that I promised a new post by now, however in addition to the injury to my hand and arm, there has been a death in our family.

I have the first draft completed on the Dan James clinic.  I was able to take quite a few pictures so the post should be colorful.  The one picture that shows me actually doing something is a bit out of focus, but I'm going to use it anyway.   The new post will be delivered in two parts, with part one being published this weekend...I hope.  I have a lot of grass to cut!

There has been a surge of interest in this blog lately with views in places like Kuwait and Viet Nam, but most surprising is the number of views in the Ukraine.  I know there has been a lot of tension and uncertainty there, so I hope that taking a look at this blog gives the viewer(s) some pleasure.

So hang in there, a new post really is coming and soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment